K4LST QTH Current WX

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

QTH move from EM84fm to EM84gg

I'm not always one to admit defeat...but living in a small neighborhood with an HOA just didn't work out for me.  After moving to a new house a couple years ago, the neighborhood filled up much too quickly.  Houses were too close together and the HOA changed hands a few times and became a bureaucratic mess.  Taking advantage of the booming housing market, we sold the place and moved to almost an acre and half of unrestricted land in Banks County, GA.  Now I have the space and privacy to do as I wish...I just need the money! Hi hi.

QTH from OCT 2019 to AUG 2022 in EM84fm in Habersham County, GA


New QTH in EM84gg in Banks County, GA


You can see from the pictures above that it would have been tough to do anything fun with ham radio for the last couple of years!


73 de W4LSG sk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts