K4LST QTH Current WX

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Worked Burkina Faso - XT2BR


Ok, I'm terrible at geography.  But I'm learning! Ham radio has forced me to at least look at maps and become familiar with the names of countries and I feel like I've never heard of.  Burkina Faso is one such country. 

I was working FT8 on 20m and saw XT2BR from this unfamiliar country show up.  I was happy to work the station getting only a -19 signal report from him and then take a look to see where it was.

 Burkina Faso is a landlocked country in West Africa. It covers an area of around 105,900 square miles and is surrounded by six countries: Mali to the north; Niger to the east; Benin to the southeast; Togo and Ghana to the south; and Ivory Coast to the southwest.


73 and good DX de KG4LST sk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts