K4LST QTH Current WX

Friday, August 24, 2018

Worked Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan - VR2XMT, BG7BDB, BV3UF, BX5AA

Since I installed my Mosley 3 element Yagi, I've been working harder to try to find and work new countries.  I decided to take a day off of work to get some service done on my truck.  Before my appointment, I went into my shack and casually sat down with a cup of coffee to play radio.  I saw Hong Kong (VR2XMT) calling CQ, so I tried to answer.  It took a little bit, but we made the contact!

VR2XMT - Hong Kong
Later, I saw China (BG7BDB) calling CQ and I was able to work him too!
BG7BDB - China
I was excited about Hong Kong and China, but then I saw Taiwan (BV3UF).  That was a first! I was able to work him!
BV3UF - Taiwan
To my surprise, I found and worked another station in Taiwan (BX5AA)! 
BX5AA (left) - Taiwan
Wow! What a morning!  Before I knew it, it was time to go to my appointment and I had to go QRT.

73 and good DX de KG4LST sk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts