K4LST QTH Current WX

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Worked Guinea - 3X1A

3X1A Guinea

We have a good group of  locals here in North Georgia that chase DX.  We try to help each other out and share "spots" over the repeater, text, and other messaging apps.  I received a spot from a friend for 3X1A, Jean Philippe Paulino, in Guinea.  I had not worked Guinea before, so I tuned to 10.133Mhz in Hound mode and began calling.  After a few minutes, I got a good signal report and put this new entity in the log!
The next day I found 3X1A on 21.081Mhz and worked him again.  It's nice to have this new entity on 2 bands!

Guinea is a coastal country in West Africa. It borders the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Guinea-Bissau to the northwest, Senegal to the north, Mali to the northeast, Cote d'Ivoire to the southeast, and Sierra Leone and Liberia to the south.

73 de K4LST sk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts