K4LST QTH Current WX

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Worked Greece - SV2CXI

Thanks to Brandon - KN4HDZ, I made contact with Greece today on 20m SSB!  Brandon had been working his radio and called to let me know that 20m had a good bit of activity.  He said he had just worked Greece on 14.250 mHz.  So I tuned over there and heard Gus - SV2CXI calling CQ. 

I was able to work him quickly with a 59 and some QSB.  I was proud to get Greece in the log because I had not worked them before!

Greece is located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Situated on the southern tip of the Balkan Peninsula, it shares land borders with Albania to the northwest, the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria to the north, and Turkey to the northeast. The Aegean Sea lies to the east of the mainland, the Ionian Sea to the west, the Cretan Sea and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.

Line drawn from KG4LST to SV2CXI

73 de KG4LST sk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts